Yorkshire Lass Cycling club would like to thank Cycle Retreats for their generous donation of this fantastic prize to help raise funds for our 2018 YLCC Charity Sportive. This year we are raising funds for Breast Cancer Care, Jo’s Cervical Trust, Ovarian Cancer Action, Carlton Lodge Bursary Fund and PSPA Association.
The draw will take place at our sportive on the 5th August there is a limited number of raffle tickets up for sale at a cost of £10 each so the odds are kept high for you to have a chance of winning!
An all inclusive holiday at cycle retreats http://cycleretreats.com
Look at what’s included!!!
– Carbon Bike hire
– Breakfast and evening meal
– Wine, beer and soft drinks whilst at the retreat
– Housekeeping with fresh towels
– Water bottle
– Guide leading by a qualified leader
– Bike Mechanic
– Support car
– Airport transfers
– Luxury accommodation
– Kit washing
– Yoga class (optional)
– Spanish cooking lesson (optional)
– A fab time on your bike in the sun with a bit of laughter thrown in!
Zoe & Mark are fantastic hosts and will ensure you have an excellent time.
In summary Cycle Retreats will collect you, feed you, give you drinks, fit you on a carbon road bike, guide you through the Costa Blanca countryside and even wash your kit!
Rules of the Draw
£10 donation per name entered into the draw. Note: please do not forget to add your name to your donation so we can allocate your ticket to you!
– Maximum 250 tickets / names
– No limit to how much you donate in multiples of 10 (£10 = one entry)
– All entrants must be over 18
– Entrants must be a cyclist, any level but with the ambition of getting the most out of the trip.
– Prize is for a week for one person
– Excludes any special weeks advertised unless a supplement is paid
– Draw will take place at the YLCC sportive on the 5th August 2018 where Zoe & Mark will be in attendance and can tell you all about your prize!
Good Luck! What are you waiting for?!